So many random things are running through my head today.
1. I feel betrayed by my husband who is starting a "Man Diet" with out me. We got chubby together and dang it we need to get skinny together. I have wanted to do Weight Watchers for a long time but haven't because I knew he wouldn't want to eat the stuff I would be fixing.
2. My house needed more cleaning than I thought it would. I knew when I started cleaning this morning that it was gonna take a while but I didn't expect all the sticky spots on the floor, pretzel crumbs and countless toys under the couch.
3. I'm still not done cleaning, I just needed a break.
4. Will it ever end????
5. I can't get the red out of my hair. I have tried every color to cover and kill the red but it's still red. I think I need professional help!
6. Why did I ever start dying my hair????? Argh!
7. I think I'm prepared for the snow. I did the Okie shuffle (I think I just coined a new term?) and went to the store and got bread, milk, fruit, cereal and junk food. As you can see by the picture, the bag had mercy on me and didn't break until after I got in the house and put it on the counter.